Hawaiians have been using Kukui Nut Oil for centuries. The oil is produced by cold pressing oil out of the Kukui nut tree aka Candlenut tree - State tree of Hawaii. A rich source of nutrients, fatty acids, various minerals, vitamins & natural antioxidants that can help soothe irritated skin & accelerate in healing wounds.
Kukui oil gets absorbed very easily into the skin, even into its very deepest layers. It helps to form a vital protective barrier which then helps protect the skin from sun damage & environmental damage. It is often used to protect against sunburn, windburn & chapped skin on the island of Hawaii.
It's Your Skin's Bestie Because
• Healthy fatty acids- Olenic acid & Linoleic acid
• Antioxidant Nutrients - Vitamins A and C & E
• Omega-3 is known to reduce skin inflammation
• Protect against sunburn, windburn & chapped skin
• Apply to wrinkles & crow’s feet
• Chronic skin conditions Psoriasis, Eczema & Acne
• Antimicrobial against various Bacteria & Fungi
• Amino Acids fight Fungal skin infections like
jock-itch, nail fungus, itchy scalp & dandruff
Kukui Nut Oil
100% Pure Kukui Nut Oil - Unscented
Apply as needed to soothe, moisturize & heal the skin. For External Use Only